Bird Feeder Facts
- Place bird feeders in a quiet area where they can easily be seen from indoors.
- Provide nearby trees or shrubs for shelter and a resting place for birds waiting their turn at the feeder.
- Evergreens are great for this because they provide dense foliage for hiding from predators.
- Be sure to add a water source that will remain unfrozen when temperatures fall.
- A window feeder is one that fastens to the outside of your window pane (usually with suction cups). This allows you to view your birds up close, and they are perfect for apartment dwellers.